Stock 101 is a two storied stock-office-concept commercial building located at Peterburi tee 101b.
Construction works will be completed by July 2019. Rental spaces include showrooms, offices and storage rooms — all under one roof with unit sizes from 280 m2 to 325 m2. The units are easily joined to offer rental spaces of different size and shape from 280 up to 2043 square meters.
Stock 101( energy class B building) is constructed using up-to-date technologies of stock-office commercial use buildings:
- Efficient floor heating system based on central heating system
- Modern security systems and high-res video surveillance
- Energy-efficient LED lighting
- Personal heating and cooling units
- Hot water based heating system in the warehouse
- Heat recovery ventilation
NB! Possibility to join the units
Energy class B
Stock 101 commercial building is constructed using up-to-date solutions regarding used materials as well as special sections of the building. Utility costs are low — you are able to spare the nature and your company’s money.
The building is designed in a way that it is possible to join the units wholly as well as parts of the units (storage room, office, showroom) in different configurations at minimal additional costs. That way the tenants will obtain the most optimal solutions.
There are altogether 31 parking spaces on the property. Each rental space comes with parking spots for the staff and clients. It is determined that the clients park in front of the entrance. In addition there are convenient loading conditions for cargo vehicles.ele.
- Free height up to roof girder: 5.7 m
- Lifting doors: height 4.5 m, width 3.4 m
- Flooring: surface-hardened concrete
- Walls: white SW panel, painted stone walls, clean joints
- Smart warehouse: check the cameras from a distance and control the lifting door and security system via an app. You don't have to be there to allow someone onto your rental space.
- Ceiling height: 2.9 m
- White painted walls, gypsum internal walls
- Open stairway solution
- Possibility to have a say in interior design